Quality & Process Manager (m/f/d)
Cofresco is Europe’s leading supplier of branded products in the field of household film, foil and paper. With its Toppits®, Albal®, HandyBag®, Wrapmaster®, Bacofoil® and caterwrap® brands, Cofresco is the market leader in numerous European countries. Its portfolio comprises product solutions for the wrapping, preparing and freezing of food, for the safe storage of household and garden items, and for the disposal of waste. Cofresco conducts its own research and develops technological solutions for current and future consumer needs – with the aid of the Cofresco Forum.
- Maintenance and documentation of all systems necessary for company certifications (e.g. ISO9001, FSC), including support during the implementation of new systems
- Execution of necessary internal / external audits
- Training and support of staff with respect to quality and certification matters
- Handling of food safety correspondence, with full support of internal and external
food safety experts
- Maintenance of documentation on Cofresco Minden’s IMS system. Support during the implementation of new documentation. Includes:
-Administration of work instructions and other documentation on IMS system
-Advise departments of need to review IMS documentation when review dates
-Facilitate review and updating of IMS documents with other departments, including drawing up new documents or modifying existing
- Supervision and cover of Compliance Assistant(s), Minden, with respect to
- Performance of supplier audits, as required
- Academic studies, preferably focused on quality management or technical
- 3 years of professional experience in similar position
- Experience in quality management and knowledge of common management systems (ISO 9001, 14001, FSC etc.)
- Knowledge of process mapping and writing process / work instructions, including relevant software packages (e.g. Signavio)
- Business fluent in English and German
- Analytical and conceptual abilities
- High social competences and good communication skills
- Ability to organize own work and make decisions appropriate to position
- At the Melitta Group you are a part of a longtime market leader which is interested in your ideas
- Internationality is important to us! That’s why you have the opportunity to use your English skills actively (and even improve them in our free in-house English courses)
- You get the most important management news in our frequent casual townhall meetings
- With our free hotspot you are always connected
- You can get new energy at our free health and sport courses or by a message
- Our company retirement arrangement hedges you and doesn’t even ask by a disability insurance
- You belong to our team which likes to spend the flexible breaks together in our modern staff restaurant
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Hat diese Aufgabe Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann senden Sie uns bitte Ihre aussagekräftige Online-Bewerbung mit
Angabe Ihrer Entgeltvorstellung und des möglichen Eintrittstermins.