International Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Cofresco is Europe’s leading supplier of branded products in the field of household film, foil and paper. With its Toppits®, Albal®, HandyBag®, Wrapmaster®, Bacofoil® and caterwrap® brands, Cofresco is the market leader in numerous European countries. Its portfolio comprises product solutions for the wrapping, preparing and freezing of food, for the safe storage of household and garden items, and for the disposal of waste. Cofresco conducts its own research and develops technological solutions for current and future consumer needs – with the aid of the Cofresco Forum.
- Manage and activate Cofresco brands directly on an operational level, i.e. steer and monitor short- and mid-term marketing strategies within the European countries as well as the annual marketing plans and their derived activities
- Support international product launches with comprehensive launch packages and the steering of their implementation
- Steer development and execution of international promotion activities based on inputs from the different markets
- Ensure and monitor media planning and local adaptations of communication strategies in the local marketing units
- Ensure proper planning and execution of PR activities
- Define and steer the local marketing budgets based on allocated country markets budgets
- Provide input for relevant innovation and brand development areas
- Ensure the efficient communication and collaboration with all interfacing organizational units
- Contribute to the planned and ongoing internationalization process of Cofresco
- Steer and manage the overall marketing budgets
- University degree, business management-related with Marketing as major field of study
- At least 5-8 years Marketing work experience with proven success in own responsibility area in international branded goods/FCMG industry
- Ideally experiences in key-account-management and trade marketing
- Experience in steering agencies
- Fluent English
- Analytical as well as strategic/conceptual competencies
- Target- and customer orientation
- Willingness to travel
- At the Melitta Group you are a part of a longtime market leader which is interested in your ideas
- Internationality is important to us! That’s why you have the opportunity to use your English skills actively (and even improve them in our free in-house English courses)
- You get the most important management news in our frequent casual townhall meetings
- With our free hotspot you are always connected
- You can get new energy at our free health and sport courses or by a message
- Our company retirement arrangement hedges you and doesn’t even ask by a disability insurance
- You belong to our team which likes to spend the flexible breaks together in our modern staff restaurant
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Hat diese Aufgabe Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann senden Sie uns bitte Ihre aussagekräftige Online-Bewerbung mit
Angabe Ihrer Entgeltvorstellung und des möglichen Eintrittstermins.